Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Gratitude - day diez

Gratitudes for November 18, 2009. My mom - it's her 88th birthday today and she is awesome. Grateful for her example, her unconditional love, her patience, her laugh, going to Rusty's tonight to celebrate the wonderful woman she is. She is the glue that keeps our family close. When I grow up I want to be just like her. She's my hero.

She has been surviving without my dad for over 25 years and she stays positive and happy. She loves her family, especially the little ones, they really make her happy. She is a great example of how Christ would like us all to live, kind, loving, giving, long suffering, she is truly enduring (and very well) to the end.

I love you mom and look forward to many more Rusty's dinners to celebrate your day.

No comments: