Friday, November 20, 2009

Gratitude - day doce

Gratitude's for today FRIDAY November 20, 2009. I guess you can tell one of my gratitude's for today is that it is Friday. Love my job and those I work with, but Friday's are great.

Grateful today for a cute, weird boy son who loves his grandma so much. For her birthday, he sent her a huge fortune cookie with a fortune inside from him to her. It made her so happy. He's so thoughtful, such fun, and I'm sooooo excited to have him with us for Christmas, can hardly wait.

I'm also grateful today for going to lunch with best friend Renon, we have such a good time together, good conversations, laughter, tears, we share it all.

Had book club last night. I read "Grace" by Richard Paul Evans, good book but kinda sad. Get to start a new book this weekend, "The Lost Symbol". I'm excited.

Vacation time that has to be used by the end of the year. I'm taking all of next week off and I'm excited to get our Christmas stuff out.

I'm grateful for The Book of Mormon and the reading I'm doing. I'll be done by the end of the year, and I'm learning so much.

No comments: