Thursday, November 19, 2009

Gratitude - day once

Gratitudes for today:

Water, love water, I drink close to a gallon each day. Mom says I've done that since I was a child.

My health.

Rick (he's starting the Christmas lights today).

Randy, because it's the day after his surgery and all is well.

Good books, I love to read. Right now I'm reading "Grace" by Richard Paul Evans. I belong to a book club and that's my choice for November.

Quiet, early mornings at home before starting my day at work. This morning I "used" my treadmill, did a few exercises, then read my scriptures, before getting ready to come to work. Rick has today off, so he and Baxter were still snoozing. It was a quiet, peaceful morning.

Now on to the rest of my day, finding things along the way to add to my gratitude list.

By the way, we had a great time at Rusty's last night. Missed family that couldn't be there, we'll do it again soon. Mom is an awesome, beautiful lady that I love so much. Here is a picture from our party last night, isn't she cute!

No comments: