Monday, November 8, 2010

Gratitude's for 11/8/10

I was a slacker over the weekend, I didn't even get on the computer, so no gratitude's for Saturday or Sunday. However, that doesn't mean I didn't have much to be grateful for, like dinner with my cute little mom on Saturday and awesome Church on Sunday.

1. The cuddly warmth of the furnace this morning and the feeling of contentment it brought. It gave me the feeling of the holiday's.
2. Cute little Bonnie Bringhard going to the Temple on Friday, which I just happen to have off. She's worked hard and is looking forward to June when she and Sam can be sealed.
3. Rick and Baxter still in bed when I left for work. No work for Rick today, just work at home with Baxie.
4. The beautiful fall leaves on my little "droopy" tree in the front yard. I'll post a picture later this week.
5. Three (3) work days this week. YAY for me!! That means work at home, but that's good.

Happy Monday!

No comments: