Monday, November 1, 2010

HaPpY NoVemBer OneTh

Happy, happy first of November. It's a beautiful day in Cedar City, the temperature is supposed to get to 62 today, imagine November 1st and 62 degrees. My toes and legs are loving the extended fresh air of skirts and sandals.

Starting today I will be posting 5 things each and EVERY day that I am grateful for. This will be a stretch for me, not because I don't have 5 things daily that I'm thankful for, but because I'm going to post about those 5 things. It's such a good idea to turn our thinking to gratitude. So here goes:

1. I'm grateful today for the beautiful sunshine so my toesies can breath freely.
2. I'm grateful today for the fact that my whiny voice didn't win out for the extra bed time this morning, and Rick and I actually worked out.
3. I'm grateful today for Rick, that he's patient with me and that he loves me.
4. I'm grateful today to have a job that I love. I don't really love the first day back after a week's absence, but I do love my job.
5. I'm grateful today that I have a nice, safe home to go home to at the end of my work day.

What are you grateful for today?

1 comment:

Jill said...

It's that time of year again -- I love your list and look forward to being extra grateful with you all month long!