1. No meetings to attend other than regular Church meetings.
2. Kipp Lewis. He's going to Canada on a mission and he talked today about not being interested in a mission, going to church, reading the scriptures, etc. He told of spending time with his cute "Grimshaw" grandparents and talking about the Gospel while having lunch and the special feeling that was in their home. This made his decision clear, and he enters the MTC tomorrow.
3. The very strong spirit that was in Sacrament Meeting.
4. The Relief Society sisters, and being able to serve them.
5. Going to moms for Sunday dinner and spending time with my awesome family.
AND a 6th today, so grateful that Alayna was able to go home with her cute little family, that their new baby will stay "put" for a while longer.
I LOVE my families!!!